vrijdag 27 februari 2015

Swinging around....

Oke here we go again :) - changing plans, looks, etc.
Had a ceramic shop for 5 years but sinds the end of 2014 this stopped (my choice).
For an other direction in my life, after finding the love of my life in an other city...
This year is hopefully my year to get it a bit stable and also the year i turn the big "40"

A time ago "Swarte Noot" was born (a mix of our both sir names). But after i while it is still alive in the mind but not so in reality....so for now i will go on with my company name "Noot & Zo"
And i will be blogging here :)

So a small newsletter was send and some new colors of the "Stone & Color" espresso cups are listed online:





















espresso cups without ears in grey stoneware and blue glazes
a collage of blue ceramic objects made by suus notenboom


























Have a nice day :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten